Webseite Fluffy Fairy Games GmbH
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will…take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not…get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Create 2D graphics for our mobile games (Idle Miner Tycoon & unannounced project)
- Provide creative ideas to improve our games
- Create in-game assets
- Improve existing assets
- Work closely with our developers, marketing department & community managers
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
- Strong drawing & illustration skills
- Highly motivated, open-minded & well-organized work approach
- Fast & agile
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with spine animations is a plus
- Experience with Unity 3D, Jira or Trello a plus
Join our awesome team in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com