Webseite Aesir Interactive GmbH
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several games for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and VR as well as non-game/ software and VR/ MR applications for PC and Linux. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Concept main and side missions for an Open-world riding game
- Create, grey-box and test your missions in the Unreal Engine
- Write dialog texts for your missions
- Conduct playtests, collect feedback and iterate your designs
- Help making the game world come alive and filling it with challenging missions
- Work with the powerful Unreal Engine
- Collaborate in an agile project team with programmers, artists and fellow game designers
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Availability to work 5-6 months full time at our Munich office
- Finished education in game design or you are in your practical semester
- Completed at least one games project as a game or level designer
- Work self-directed and reliably
- Like working in a team, solving problems together
- Good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- Worked with Unreal Engine before
- Concepted and created missions or level designs
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great, motivated, passionate and ambitious team (35 people in Munich)
- Library with books, movies, tv shows and of course games
- A weekly fresh organic fruit basket, free drinks, coffee, milk and tea
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes from the central station
- Company-based events for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation
- Relocation support, package service, train ticket and food subsidy
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Aesir Interactive is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.