Webseite Aesir Interactive GmbH
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several non-game/ software and VR applications for PC and Linux. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Work with Unity3d and C#/ .Net
- Work with state-of-the-art tools & workflows (VS, ReSharper, …)
- Work in an agile project team with up to 20 people.
- Work on multi-year non-game/ software projects
- Work closely with our designers to implement new features or upgrade existing ones.
- Take part in several projects and company-based event for knowledge transfer, fun and recreation.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- You worked already at least 5 years in the games and/or software industry
- Participated in one or more complete development cycles
- You have very good working knowledge of C#
- You have good knowledge with Unity3d
- You know how game-engines work internally – it’s not just a black box
- Solid math knowledge (linear algebra, geometry)
- You know about OOP and are familiar with (code) design patterns
- Worked with TDD
- Worked with versioning systems
- You can work self-directed and reliably
- You like working in a team, solving problems together
- You have good communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE ALSO HAS:
- Work-experience in software industry
- Work-experience in the games industry
- Knows about DOD
- Has experience with performance optimizations (e.g. parallelization)
- Has a solid physics knowledge (especially kinematics)
- Knows how to write Shaders (GLSL, HLSL or Cg)
- Has working knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge working with DI, MVVM and other software patterns
- Has some team leading/ project management skills/ knowledge
- You have good communication skills in German both verbally and in writing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A great motivated, passionate and ambitious team. (35 people in Munich)
- Library with Books, Movies, Series and of course Games.
- A weekly fresh Bio – Fruit Basket, free Drinks, Coffee and Tea.
- A modern and unique office located 5 minutes to the central station.
- Relocation support, your own fitting office chair; package service, train ticket and food subsidy.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Aesir Interactive is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.