Webseite Fluffy Fairy Games GmbH
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will…take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not…get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Extending our Analytics pipeline to make our games even better.
- Communicate with the different development teams in our company to determine hardware and software requirements and ensure an optimal workflow every day
- Experience with native app development (Android & iOS)
- Able to evaluate, integrate & develop SDKs
- Able to solve problems with an analytical approach
- Experience with CI (Teamcity, Jenkins)
- Ability to adapt to a fast & agile work environment where every idea counts
Join our awesome team in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com