Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative an d innovative game plays we are looking for an
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
- Animate and do Motion editing within complex animation systems
- Collaborate with the Art Director to create animations that fit to the visual style of the project
- Provide skinning for complex characters
- Provide knowledge and solutions for animation problems
- Set up complex animation state machines
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the Video Game industry with a strong understanding of rigging, skinning, keyframe animation, Motion capture and procedural animation.
- Working knowledge of Maya, 3DSMAX, and/or other commercial 3D authoring packages.
- A keen eye for motion and animation.
- Being able to work with a complex animation system and complex animation state machines
- Understand typical work flows and tools in art production with the ability to modify and improve them.
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project.
- Able to keep content within the current projects art style and work within those limitations.
- Be enthusiastic and expect to take on challenges.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Experience with Motion editing and handling Mocap Data in Motion Builder is a plus
- Experience as modeler and/or texture artist a plus
- Rigging experience is a plus
- AAA game experience
- Being an avid gamer is a plus
All portfolios must contain a detailed breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you are responsible for in your reel, screenshots, scanned pictures, web page portfolio, etc.
- Strong focus on motion design is preferred
- Examples of modern layouts and screen design
- Examples of dynamic motion design and interface animations
- Examples of style variety
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
- Working on AAA games
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999660514553 →