Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are now accepting applications for a Junior Video Content Creator (f/m) based at our Düsseldorf studio.
The Junior Video Content Creator develops high quality creative content for all media and generates new and innovative ideas by collaborating with internal staff and utilizing his personal creativity.
In co-operation with the international brand managers, communications team and the marketing artists the main tasks of the video content creator are:
- Developing creative ideas and concepts in co-operation with stakeholders
- Conception of video communication assets (trailers, walkthroughs, documentaries, image videos etc.). for games and studio communication
- Writing storyboard & script for video productions and overseeing execution with the artist team
- Ensuring perfect high-end English across all assets
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Liaising with agencies, photographers, designers and other manufactures to build up a strong creative network
- Experience behind the camera, capturing high-quality imagery & familiar with operating cameras, lights, audio gear and production equipment
- Video editing skills, Adobe Premiere expert
- Ability to write and think creatively
- Knowledge and understanding of production process from concept through final delivery
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong interest for the video game industry
- Advanced English & German language skills, both spoken and written
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal (APPLY TO JOBS-BUTTON)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999664077062 →