Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Senior UI Artist (F/M)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
- Create modern Interface designs from conception to final sign off
- Translate high-level gameplay ideas into visual functional UI designs
- Provide good Information Hierarchy that enhances the player experience
- Create convincing UI animations to drive attention and offer guidance for players
- Develop flexible designs that ensure extension and further development
- Layout and implement front-end flow designs
- Establish logical, readable UI solutions and usability strategies
- Communicate ideas & concepts with international teams and stakeholders
- Assist Engineers to ensure implementation reflects the Design Vision
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Flash
- Strong Compositing skills and video editing skills is a plus (After effects, Premiere)
- Very good sense for Motion design / Motion graphics
- Proficient in creating ideas, prototyping and final realization
- Storyboarding skills is a plus
- Profound graphic design skills (design, layout, typography)
- Think critically and conceptually
- Be forward thinking and anticipate the needs of your project
- Be self-motivated and organized
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven UI Experience on at least one shipped title
- Work experience of at least 2 years in the Video Game industry
- Great knowledge in Animation (2d or 3d)
- Profound knowledge of UI implementation processes in video game projects
- Familiar with industry game engines and prototyping workflows
- Practical experience with data management software (perforce)
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- AAA game experience
- Being an avid gamer is a plus
All portfolios must contain a detailed breakdown of the work. It must be very clear what you are responsible for in your reel, screenshots, scanned pictures, web page portfolio, etc.
- Strong focus on motion design is preferred
- Examples of modern layouts and screen design
- Examples of dynamic motion design and interface animations
- Examples of style variety
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We are offering highly motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
To apply for this job please visit www.bluebyte.com.