Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In close collaboration with the team in Montreal, we at Blue Byte are involved on several aspects and features of the RAINBOW SIX post launch and live content.
To further strengthen our Rainbow Six team, Ubisoft Blue Byte is looking for a
UI Programmer – C++ (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany)
- Design and Implementation of UI components in C++
- Improving and extending existing game UI and UI Framework
- Setting up wireframes for UI Artists and Designers to work in
- Design and Implement client-side UI logic
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Very good communication skills and ability &
- desire to work as a team player
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently with large, existing code bases
- User-centric approach to design and layout of interface screens
- Solid understanding of UX/UI design principles
- Good English (spoken and written)
- Passion for making and playing games
- Flexible work hours
- External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruit, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
- Working on AAA brands
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999658924554 →