Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays we are looking for a
Uplay C++ Programmer (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany).
As a C++ programmer (f/m) on the Uplay team you will be a link between the games and the gamers with challenges for both client and server side development. The quality of your work will affect and be experienced by millions of users worldwide. The team is characterized by passion, high demand and the will to create the best for the consumer. We are among the best and we expect you to share and take pride in that challenge.
Uplay is all about gamers. Our mission is to create a place where we play, share and win together. And we need YOU to bring it to life! Uplay is the way to get exclusive content, games and lots more. Millions of players all over the world use Uplay to launch and manage their favorite games. Do you want to enhance the game experience for millions of players?
- Design and implementation of new systems, while improving systems in place
- C++ programming
- Scalability, stability, and security testing of services
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Experience in SQL databases
- Deep understanding of Software Engineering principles
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Excellent teamwork abilities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; we integrate directly with teams around the world
- Fluent in English
- Self-organized and structured working attitude
- Experience of server programming
- Experience in high- and low level scalability issues
- Experience from multi-threaded environments
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other Project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subsidized lunch meals, possibility to rent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- Working in an innovative and international company
We offer a highly interesting challenge for a Team player including the possibility to show personal initiative.
If you are passionate about games and would like to work in the games industry, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999654271217 →