Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative an d innovative game plays we are looking for a
(Senior) Online Programmer (f/m)
This position will be located at Ubisoft Blue Byte, Düsseldorf (Germany)
The Senior Online Service Programmer is responsible for developing the servers & online services and managing the interchange of data between players and the server/services/game, ensuring an unobstructed online gaming experience for all players.
- Optimize the network architecture of the game
- Oversee the development of innovative solutions to enrich the gaming experience of players in separate locations
- Protect the security of the information flow
- Program and optimize systems like match making and session flows
- University Degree in Computer Science or any relevant qualifications with a strong technical background
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Excellent programming skills in C++
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Good programming skills in Java
- Expertise in online test framework and architecture
- Strong test strategy and design skills
- Good debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending existing code
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Very good English language skills (oral & written)
- Self-direction and motivation
- Passion for making and playing games
- Deep understanding of game production
- AWS & Docker experience
- Flexible work hours
- External trainings, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other project teams
- Fresh fruits, special conditions for gym membership, support for child care
- Subventioned lunch meals, possibility to lent bikes for free or lease your own bike!
- We offer a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
If you have fun working in the Game industry, please apply via our career portal (Jetzt bewerben)
Applications should include the earliest starting date and your salary expectation.
Blue Byte GmbH
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999656444829 →