Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Creating and maintaining a highly efficient automated cross platform build infrastructure for game development needs
- Steady optimization of the daily game developers’ work and workflows through automation components
Who we’re looking for:
- You have hands-on experience with continuous integration systems like Jenkins/Hudson or similar
- You work with different scripting or programming languages like Python or Bash
- You know about internet technologies and standard networking tools
- You know about Linux/Unix shell environments and Linux/Unix standard shell tools
- Using Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems is no problem for you
- You know about build environments and build tool chains for iOS/Xcode, Android, Windows/Visual Studio
- You work self-directed and reliably
- You have good communication skills within small team structures (German/English)
- You are high motivation and flexible
- You are passionate about video games and game development
- You have great communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of VCS like SVN and GIT
- Interest in new cutting edge technology like (virtual) server provisioning, Linux containers etc.
- Ability to identify optimization potential which others might not see through observation of the developer’s daily work and workflows
- Familiarity with programming languages like C#/Java
What we offer:
- An experienced and flexible team (50 members)
- Flat hierarchy in a creative setting
- A professional and friendly atmosphere
- Strong drive and attitude
- A successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style
- An opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the game industry
- A beautiful office located in the center of Munich
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.