Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
As a Dev QA Tester (f/m) at Chimera Entertainment you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform scripted, ad hoc and regression testing
- Provide gameplay and technical feedback
- Identify, classify and report bugs in Jira/Mantis
- Create and manage test cases
- Verify bug fixes and monitor active issues
- Test games in an agile environment embedded in the development team
Your professional qualification:
- You have a passion for games and game testing
- You are highly motivated, flexible and a team worker
- You have the ability to work self-directed and reliably
- You have sound analytical skills
- You have worked on or played games on the following platforms:
- Mobile devices (iOS, Android or WP8)
- You have strong communication and documentation skills
- You have a good command of English and German, both written and spoken
The ideal candidate also has:
- Previous experience working in the software/game development industry
- Working experience with issue trackers (e.g. Jira), test case management tools (e.g. MS Office and Wikis)
- Knowledge of QA methodology
- Experience with test case creation and basic test planning knowledge.
- Previous experience with testing free to play games.
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.