Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
As a Lead Technical Engineer (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Guide and support the development team of a top-rated mobile free-to-play during live operations
- Own technology decisions, risks & technical designs made for the game
- Lead the implementation efforts of the team
- Ensure technical standards are met and efficient processes are followed
- Support team members in their professional growth
- Work in close collaboration with project leadership, company leadership and client stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience in game development and best practices
- Understanding and practical proficiency of Unity, C#, .Net, AWS tech stack
- Understanding of the mobile game platforms
- Flexibility to make decisions and trade-offs during live operations
- Understanding of working in an agile environment and remote partners
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Deep understanding of dev ops in the AWS environment
- Experience with real-time network programming
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.