Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work within the Unity engine to create scenes, prefabs, animations and visual effects
- Create high-quality user interfaces and work on animations and visual effects for user feedback
- Integrate art assets and provide them with the functionalities needed for the game
- Support our artists on creating the best possible assets and animations by improving our production pipelines, finding and creating useful tools and help them deal with technical requirements
- Be a key position in our game development process by aligning the requirements from our tech and game design departments with the visual goals of the project
- In depth profiling for Android and iOS devices
Who are we looking for:
- Experienced with Unity 5.x
- Good knowledge of classical tools for asset production like Photoshop and 3ds Max
- You have a good sense of visual presentation and timing
- You have a good understanding of how game and rendering systems work
- Highly skilled in communication with team members
- Ability to work self directed and reliably
- Highly motivated and flexible
- Passionate about video games and game development
- Good command of the written and spoken English language
The ideal candidate also has:
- Experience in working on user interfaces
- Experienced in creating key frame animations in 3ds Max/Maya and Unity
- You can create visual effects, using animations and Unity’s Shuriken particle system
- Some knowledge in C# to create or help creating tools and support our programmers
- Understanding of shader programming
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND PROVIDE YOU WITH:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.