Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and experienced User Experience Designer to join our team on site in Munich. You will collaborate closely with the creative and product team for a brand-new F2P mobile game, and contribute solutions to bring the best possible experience to the players.
- Cooperate closely with the product team and design leads
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Research competitors’ best practices and UX approaches
- Analyze target group behaviors and optimize UX concepts according to them
- Conduct usability tests
- Own the social layer of the game and how it communicates to its community
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to deliver the best possible experience to the players
Who are we looking for:
- Three years of experience in the field of UX design
- Ability to understand detailed requirements and translate them into design solutions
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Outside-of-the-box thinking
- Passion for mobile gaming and social media
- Basic understanding of F2P mechanisms and concepts (eg. player conversion & retention)
- Good documentation skills in German or English
- Self-directed and reliable working style
- A highly motivated, flexible team worker
What we offer:
You will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 50 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.