Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
We are searching for passionate Working Students (f/m) for our current big project. If you are familiar with one of the following areas don’t hesitate to apply for getting part of the Chimera family.
- optimizing for speed
- metrics and reliability
- writing tests
- analyzing results
- studying profilers
- recommending and implementing of improvements
- using our bot scripting system
- add additional cheats/primitives to the game code to increase coverage
- measuring and optimizing the User Experience
What we need from you:
- Please fill out the Personal Information section
- A cover letter which clarifies what position you would like to adopt at Chimera Entertainment
- Your detailed CV
- You should be passionate about games, whether they are computer, video, mobile, board, role-playing or otherwise
- A self-directed and reliable working style
- A highly motivated, flexible team worker
- Good language skills in German or English
What we offer:
You will be part of an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.