Webseite remote control productions GmbH
Is it time to get your design game on? Come join the Brand team at remote control productions as Creative Designer/ Jr. Art Director (f/m)! You’ll be empowered to drive the visual style of our growing company and our international game development studios as well as our marketing.
You’ll be directing the asset creation for games like Das Boot, working with our 18 teams from Europe’s biggest developer family and collaborating with stakeholders at globally known Publishers like Rovio. Reporting directly to the Head of Brand you will be given full responsibility for your art and design projects so you can unfold your talent and raise the bar for the visual style of our company.
What you’ll be doing at rcp
- Set new standards in design and CI for rcp, our studios and our owned games’ marketing projects
- Create eye-candy for our digital and classic marketing channels
- Manage our creative services projects from first concept to shipping
- Improve the UX of our websites and social handles
- Develop and produce blazing hot game trailers and image videos
- Inhale new design trends from within and outside our industry and adapt our creatives to it
- Create and manage the design and art pipeline for our team
- Manage our existing external vendors and providers and source new ones to ensure high production quality in photography, printing, illustration and video creation
- Challenge us, challenge yourself and pitch design ideas and concepts that make a difference
What a Creative Designer at rcp needs:
- True passion for games, playing actively yourself is essential.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Creative Design for entertainment brands or products
- Positive, open-minded and ingenious personality
- Extensive experience in creating content with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Indesign, Photoshop and After Effects
- A portfolio that showcases your abilities in high-quality video production
- Willingness to work in an agile team (Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluency in English is a must, German a plus
- Proven power of self-management and organizational skills allowing you to work independently
What we are offering:
- A permanent full-time position with lots of freedom to unfold your creativity
- Work with Stefan, Polen, Rodney and Veronika aka the coolest brand team in the gaming-universe
- Ongoing personal coaching and opportunities to grow your skills
- No corporate bullshit keeping you from implementing out-of-the-box design ideas
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- Other perks are free fitness expert, games and movie library, as much coffee + soft drinks as you want and regular team events
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
remote control productions is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.