Webseite remote control productions GmbH
Do you enjoy helping developers create the best possible games? Do you see making making games an unsolvable but infinitely optimizable challenge? Do you get enjoyment out of finding the best balance between predictability and pushing the boundaries? Do you like both coming up with ideas and tackling how to bring them to life? If these sound close to home, we might have just the thing for you.
Field of activity:
- Work with the rcp family teams to turn their vision into shippable products
- Help teams analyze their products to bring them to life in the rcp creative gate process
- Provide the teams with holistic evaluation of their concepts from a creative and production standpoint
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of projects
- Foster a culture of innovation in the teams and bring out the best ideas on a concrete level
- Work with multiple projects at once
- Prepare pitching strategies
- Shipping experience in a production and/or creative capacity
- Passionate about games, whether they are computer, video, mobile, board, role-playing or otherwise
- High work ethic and reliability
- Strong written and verbal interdisciplinary communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Very organised, multi-tasker, impeccable attention to detail
We offer you:
- Experienced and flexible team (25 members)
- Strong drive and attitude and the structure to support it
- Successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style
- Opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the game industry
- Beautiful office located in the center of Munich
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
remote control productions is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.