Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER (M/F)
Start date: immediately
- A gamer: You know one key to mastering gameplay mechanics is playing games. A lot. You love it.
- Passionate for developing core games: pushing boundaries is your thing, and you love taking and overcoming challenges, even if you know resources are limited.
- A problem solver: You know a problem when you see one, and you also know that if you put on your blindfold, the problem will come back later and bite you and your fellow developers in the rear right before the next milestone’s deadline. So you get in there, look past the obvious solutions, dig deeper and get it out of the way.
- Creative: You know gameplay programming requires creative talent in order to be fun in the end, and you are here to put yours to good use.
- A team player: Being a brilliant team player, you love working with others towards a common goal, being it designers, artists or fellow techies. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit.
- Keen on writing simple, data oriented code that is easy to read, easy to debug, easy to maintain and easy to optimize
- Become an integral part of our small core tech team
- Help define the feel of our core gameplay
- Dig deep into the codebase of our tech to improve existing systems
- Design and implement new gameplay features and systems from scratch for multiple, unannounced projects for PC and consoles
- Surprise us and the players by adding your very personal Mojo to the stuff you’re working on
- C++, Qt, Git, SVN, Perforce, 3D Math
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.