Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
GRAPHICS PROGRAMMER (M/F)
Start date: immediately
- A graphics geek: Constantly on the lookout for new features and techniques defining the bleeding edge of real time rendering
- An engineer: Not only do you know all the advances in realtime rendering and love talking about them, you also know the importance of being able to implement them efficiently
- A problem solver: You know a problem when you see one, and you also know that if you put on your blindfold, the problem will come back later and bite you and your fellow developers in the rear right before the next milestone’s deadline. So you get in there, look past the obvious solutions, dig deeper and get it out of the way.
- Educated: your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related tech field has a few scratches on it from where you’ve put it to use.
- A team player: you are a brilliant team player, working well with others towards a common goal. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit.
- Keen on writing simple, data oriented code that is easy to read, easy to debug, easy to maintain and easy to optimize.
- Become an integral part of our small core tech team
- Help define the looks of our next games
- Make sure that all the shiny features and techniques work equally well on all supported platforms
- Dig deep into the codebase of our tech to improve existing systems
- Design and implement new rendering features and systems from scratch for multiple, unannounced projects for PC and consoles
- Promote a culture of innovation that shares technological wisdom effectively and responsibly with other members of the tech team
- C++, HLSL/GLSL, Git, SVN, Perforce, Strong 3D Math
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.