Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
SENIOR GAME DESIGNER (M/F)
Start date: immediately
- A gamer – you know that one key to designing great games is playing games. A lot. You love it.
- Passionate about game design and game development
- An experienced hands-on developer – you like to use editors and scripts, and are keen to demonstrate a high level of ownership and responsibility in your day to day work
- Action and combat-driven – you are a subject matter expert in the area of enemy design and combat feel
- Leading the way – you can guide and improve combat experiences big and small, from simple introductory enemies to major boss encounters (and everything in between)
- Analytical – you have a fine understanding of the ways that combat systems can succeed or fail. You can identify when a feature is fun or not, while also exploring the causes that led to the observed outcome
- Intuitive – you know that fun, dynamic combat may start with creative analysis, but you won’t rest until it feels great when the controller is in your hands
- A born collaborator – You love working with others towards a common goal, whether with programmers, artists, producers, or fellow designers
- Become a senior member of our gameplay and game design team
- Drive and organize the design, implementation, tuning, and polish of combat encounters and features
- Get your hands dirty – you will be responsible for a variety of combat-related tasks and express your creativity through mastery of our proprietary game development editor
- Work closely with members of different departments (art, production, and engineering)
- 5+ years professional experience in the field of game design, with an emphasis on driving combat experiences from conception to final polish
- Working knowledge of professional game development editors
- Some experience with complex scripting a plus
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.