Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (M/F/D) for our Spotlight publishing program
Start date: immediately
- An experienced product manager. You were involved in shipping several games titles in the past
- A passionate gamer. You understand games, you play the latest games, you breathe games, you know the news and the rumors
- Looking behind the scenes. You know what game developmemt and production is about and you are keen to work together with development teams
- Self-managing. You can set up plans and schedules for yourself and others and if you feel that a given goal is unclear or unrealistic, you look for a solution.
- A team player: You like working with others towards a common goal. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit. You inspire your colleagues with new, disruptive ideas
- Fluent in English, both in writing and in speaking
- Perform online research and analysis regarding communities, trends and games performance measurement
- Source for new games, suggest new titles, convince your colleagues of why they should share your passion for taking on one of those titles
- Accompany the production of a developer from signing to release and further; work with the team regarding schedules and marketing requirements, identify and target the right audience, set up marketing plans and suggest cool and unusual marketing opportunities
- Work together with game developer teams, test their games and give feedback
- Work together with platform holders to set up store pages and manage events and discounts
- Help improving the workflow and strategies on the department
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.