Webseite Fluffy Fairy Games GmbH
About Fluffy Fairy Games
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to
be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric game’s developer – and build a world-class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning-fast decisions. Every employee takes over his or her own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title, Idle Miner Tycoon. It is one of the three top-selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills, and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than 15 million players worldwide. Also, full-time employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a young and brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Build and maintain our internal build pipeline
- Automate everything from compiling till deployment and releasing of our games in the app stores
- Optimize and harden our build pipeline to make our builds as fast and robust as possible
- Scale our build pipeline to support multiple builds for multiple projects
- Visualize build steps and current build status
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different backend technology areas
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of, and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and ability to apply the right solution for a given problem
- Software development experience C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI frameworks
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org