Webseite Fluffy Fairy Games GmbH
At Fluffy Fairy Games you will…take ownership of everything you do. Be in an unique environment, a true no-bullshit meritocracy where your skills and efforts really make a difference. Build fast and ship faster. Try hard and learn harder. Grow with every problem encountered. Be paid at industry level. Have access to management all the time.
And you will not…get your game killed in an intransparent gate process. Wait a week for a management decision. Compromise on a viable idea because of somebody else’s gut feelings. Be surrounded by interns who shoulder much of the actual work without real pay or a chance to land a job. Watch the lead engineer fiddle about for days in search of a perfect solution if a solid hack would have solved the problem. Et cetera. You get the picture.
- Automate, automate, automate
- Develop and maintain our continuous delivery pipeline for weekly software releases
- Help to design and implement our continuous integration and deployment tools
- Support troubleshooting and error analysis on various systems
- Optimize our platform by automation and integration of new tools and technologies
- Monitor, ensure and optimize the availabilty and reliablity of our IT-systems
- Ability to work with technologies like Azure and Jenkins
- Working skills in Linux and MacOS administration and Xcode
- Experience with Android and iOS build and release tools, preferrably fastlane
- Hands-on knowledge of Git (or similar revision control systems)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Knowledge of Android and iOS application deployment and release management
Join our awesome team in Berlin starting January 2018. We offer free fruits & snacks, a lot of Club Mate and coffee!
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org