Webseite Blue Byte GmbH
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our German offices in Düsseldorf, Mainz and soon Berlin, we are working on brands like “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “For Honor”, “Skull & Bones”, “The Settlers”, “Anno” and many more.
We are now accepting applications for a Game Security Programmer (f/m) based at our Düsseldorf studio.
As a member of the local security team the security programmer is working embedded into game projects to help identifying, managing and reducing security risks by providing technical security expertise to the team and by actively working on solutions. To be tackled security risks can cover a wide range like cheating, server-security and information disclosure.
The primary objective of the position is to raise the security awareness of the game development teams, based on examples found in the current state of the project, and evangelize security best practices inside the team. Help the game teams to develop secure games.
Further responsibilities include:
- Identify security issues in currently assigned projects and report them to the project manager.
- Collaborate with other team members for transferring security knowledge.
- Improve security of existing game systems
- Implement new security measures where needed.
- Communicate with efficiency while delivering security needs and validating with project owners/stakeholders that those security needs are in place;
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience in a games or security related field
- Good knowledge of C and C++
- Good knowledge of client server programming concepts and cryptography
- Strong ability for analyzing and extending large existing codebases
- Passion in making and playing games
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good understanding of common vulnerabilities and security issues in online games as well as game services (Core Architecture, Networking Models, etc…).
- Experience with x86/x64 assembly level reverse engineering and experience with existing protection software mechanisms
- Experience with software performance profiling and tuning
• Flexible working hours
• External training, education in our in-house guilds and knowledge sharing with other teams
• Fresh fruit, discounted gym membership, support for child care
• Subsidized lunch meals, free bike rental or lease your own bike!
• Share ideas! = Working in an innovative and international company
If you are passionate about video games and would like to work with like-minded professionals with an international team, please apply via our career portal.
Applications should include your resume, a cover letter with the earliest starting date, your salary expectation and why you would like to joins us.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: http://www.bluebyte.com/de/karriere/stellenangebote#sr-post-id=743999661708348 →