Webseite Gamevil Com2us Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Localization Coordinator, to work on globally successful mobile games like Summoners War and Dragon Blaze. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany.
- Coordinate multilingual localization projects (translation, linguistic QA) during the entire life-cycle of our game titles
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders, including internal teams in the U.S. and Korea, to ensure proper completion of project phases
- Receive, prepare and analyze translation assets, via MemoQ and other tools
- Plan and organize work assignments for internal localization teams and freelancers; provide support to teams by solving issues and acting as point of contact with other offices/departments
- Monitor progress and ensure timely completion of assigned tasks, in accordance with internal standards and practices, via JIRA and other tools
- Compile and maintain relevant project resources/knowledge bases
- Participate in any required checks on project metrics, outsourced tasks, etc., collaborating with localization management and other departments
- Present regular reports, identify/escalate issues, and participate in the improvement of internal localization processes through (pro)active evaluation of tools, methods, etc.
- Support training efforts for team members
- Perform translation/proofreading and other checks, depending on native language and fluency in other languages
- Excellent understanding and communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Native-speaker level in one of the following languages: Korean, German, French, Russian,
Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Arabic
- Fluency or ability to perform checks in any additional language(s) from the list mentioned above will be a big plus.
Experience and skills required:
- Experience as coordinator or project manager for translation or localization projects, ideally
acquired in the video game industry
- Proven ability to coordinate multilingual projects, professional experience of task management
- Knowledge of CAT tools as project manager/administrator, especially MemoQ
- Excellent IT proficiency and ability to learn new tools
- Gaming experience, familiarity with general video game terminology
- Good organizational skills/people skills
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize, great attention to detail, proactivity
- Familiarity with text-heavy games, role-playing, fantasy and sports subjects
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (formulas, macros, lookup tables), programming languages and task automation solutions would be a great plus!
- College degree, professional college degree
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Localization Coordinator” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com