Webseite Gamevil Com2us Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual
to join its team as a Marketing & Video Artist, to work on globally successful mobile
games like Summoners War and Dragon Blaze. This is a full-time position in Berlin,
Germany, and is available immediately.
The Marketing & Video Artist will support our Social Media team in the creation of video-, streaming- and social-media- content for upcoming GAMEVIL titles as well as for our global top-5 grossing game Summoners War and possibly future COM2US titles like Skylanders and the Summoners War MMO. He or she will take a key role in building a visual identity for our EU-wide communication, as well as for the look-and- feel of our offline events.
- Art direction for our streaming and social media activities across all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Support marketing and social media teams with day-to- day asset creation (product presentations, conference keynotes, banners, teasers, video overlays, merchandise etc.)
- Build and maintain relationship with key contacts at our international offices and game developers in USA, Korea and Europe to make sure we always have the latest assets available and approved for all our projects
- Experience in planning and executing video content, editing, recording
- Experience in creating compelling teasers and/or ad units in digital media
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and After Effects or other comparable software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (native level preferred)
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports as well as understanding of F2P-basics
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean or German)
- University degree or professional degree preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Marketing Video Artist” to email@example.com. Please be sure to include work samples or a link to your portfolio site.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org