Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, produced by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. Talion is a mobile MMO with top-20 success in Japan, about to launch in the West. But we also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and are developing the upcoming Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as French Community Manager to support games like Summoners War and Talion. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Plan and create content around our top titles on social media and streaming platforms
- Build and maintain relationship with top players and influencers
- Translate game updates, community posts and other texts from English to French
- Work together with EU marketing team to plan and execute community events and other local initiatives
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to ensure quality service provided to users
- Manage and run events for social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Gather and analyze community feedback and various aspects of event results
Experience and skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French (native level preferred)
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, research and find suitable answers on various topics
- Understanding of cultural and ethical issues for English and French language
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports
- Experience in game industry as a game master, community manager or contributor to various media
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean, German or Russian)
- Experience with streaming video through Youtube/Twitch
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Community Manager France” to email@example.com.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org