Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Community Manager, to work on globally successful mobile games like Summoners War and Dragon Blaze. This is a full-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
Our Social Media team creates content for upcoming GAMEVIL titles as well as our global top-5 grossing game Summoners War. The team works closely together with marketing and our streaming community to organize online and offline events like the Summoners War World Arena Championship.
- Plan and create content around our top titles on social media and streaming platforms
- Build and maintain relationship with top players and influencers
- Translate game updates, community posts and other texts from English to German
- Work together with EU marketing team to plan and execute community events and other local initiatives
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to ensure quality service provided to users
- Manage and run events for social channels such as Facebook and Twitter
- Gather and analyze community feedback and various aspects of event results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and German (native level preferred)
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, research and find suitable answers on various topics
- Understanding of cultural and ethical issues for English and German language
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports
- Experience in game industry as a game master, community manager or contributor to various media
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean, French or Russian)
- Experience with streaming video through Youtube/Twitch
- University degree or professional degree preferred
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Social Media German” to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com