Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. Talion is a mobile MMO with top-20 success in Japan, about to launch in the West. But we also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and are developing the upcoming Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as HR Manager to help care for and grow our team of 40+ people in Berlin. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Establish and manage our recruiting process from writing and posting job descriptions to candidate screening, interviews, contracting and onboarding
- Establish HR best practice tools & processes within the company for a wide variety of topics including attendance, overtime, vacation scheduling/tracking etc.
- Implement employee development strategy and act as sparring-partner for managers to improve our feedback meetings, training and employee evaluation
- Work together with office manager to create team events and foster community building within the organization to strengthen bonds across teams
- Work closely with international HR team, mainly in our Korean headquarters
- Safeguard and assure compliance with relevant data protection guidelines with regards to employee data
Experience and skills required
- Excellent understanding and communication skills in both English and German (verbal and written), other languages (especially French, Russian or Korean) a big plus
- Proven understanding of main HR issues in German labor law (i. e. overtime, vacation policy, part-time vs. full-time, parental leave, termination, severance pay, formal warnings, data protection etc.) backed up by relevant university education and/or professional experience
- Proven track record in HR related field
- Good organizational skills/people skills
- Gaming experience a big plus
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “HR Manager” to email@example.com.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org