Webseite Fluffy Fairy Games GmbH
Fluffy Fairy Games is a new and vibrant tech/games company based in Berlin. We want you to
be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer – and build a world class tech company on the way. We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity to make lightning fast decisions. Most of the data and anecdotal advice derives from our main title, Idle Miner Tycoon. It is one the three top selling idle games worldwide and makes more than $2mio in monthly revenue. This gives us a strong position in the market. At Fluffy Fairy Games you will be joining a young and diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds.
Choose our company because everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect our more than
15 million players worldwide. Also, fulltime employees get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program. We offer the newest technical standards, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time. Employees are invited to choose his or her preferred technical requirements at any time. We offer a permanent position in a young and brilliant team in an organization truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegant as possible. A competitive salary, a modern workspace with state of the art tech, fresh fruit to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert.
- Hands-on development on our worldwide successful mobile games, including our main title Idle Miner Tycoon; development based on C# and Unity3D
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Collaborate with different roles (e.g. artist, game designer, backend)
- Develop tools to support and automate the development process (e.g. Unity extensions)
- Live a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards
- Highly motivated and open-minded, extremely well-organized work approach
- Solid programming skills in C# or a related language
- Bachelor of Science or related degree, or equivalent practical hands-on experience
- Familiarity with reactive programming is an advantage
- Start-up and/or games industry experience is not required but a plus
Join our awesome team in Berlin starting January 2018.
Please send your full application (CV, cover letter, work sample, certificates) to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com