Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL Com2us Europe GmbH is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Localization Engineer, to work on globally successful mobile games like Heir of Light, Dragon Blaze, Kritika, and upcoming titles. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany.
- Support localization operations in our European and international branches.
- Analyze and manage localization assets, projects and resources.
- Proactive approach to improving the localization workflows.
- Troubleshooting issues originating from production and translation processes.
- Create scripts/macros/other solutions to support repetitive tasks performed by localization managers and localization specialists.
- Provide documentation, training and support to freelancers, vendors, and internal localization specialists in Europe and branches.
- Work closely with international team members in the USA, South Korea, Southeast Asia, China, Taiwan, and Japan as well as international development teams to ensure best localization practices and processes.
- Working experience in localization industry.
- Excellent knowledge of memoQ CAT tool and its integrations (e.g., API and Content Connector).
- Excellent knowledge of regular expressions and their implementation in memoQ.
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Problem solving, analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in video game localization is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux platform is a plus.
- Programming background and knowledge of any programming, scripting, and markup languages is a plus.
- Command of additional languages is a plus (especially Korean).
- College degree, professional college degree
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Localization Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com