Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
Start date: immediately
- A problem solver: you take deep pride in the work of the Deck13 Hamburg team, view each new problem as an opportunity for success and work toward prioritizing and breaking down the steps to solutions.
- A team player: while you’re a great self-manager, your natural verve makes you thrive as part of a team.
- A fortune-teller: using your project management magic you’re always one step ahead and support the team during our journey.
- An Icebreaker: you provide meaningful and constructive criticism and remain cool, calm and collected in crisis.
- A gamer: you love games and take play seriously, and that’ll help you make player-focused decisions every day.
- Work very close with the development team and the Managing Director.
- Channel and support communication between departments and our publisher. This includes the hosting of meetings, establishing of workflows and change management processes.
- Create the detailed planning of milestones and sprints.
- Create, control and manage tasks in order to ensure timely milestone deliveries.
- Communicate and visualize the project goals and status to the team.
- 2+ years professional experience in the field of game production, with an emphasis on task planning and controlling.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience in development and release of games for PC.
- Knowledge in usage and administration of issue tracking tools, e.g. Atlassian Jira.
- Understanding of agile development methods are a plus.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuchen Sie bitte die folgende URL: https://www.deck13.de/jobs/hamburg/apply/?city=Hamburg →