Webseite remote control productions GmbH
Who we are
At remote control productions you will join a team who is passionate about their family of studios and their products. We are driven by our desire to make ourselves and the teams we work with better in a continuous cycle of improvement. We believe in courage, we believe in learning and most of all we believe in making better games.
Our plan is to strengthen our operations in Finland and grow the rcp family studios to international success stories. As Account Manager (f/m), Finland you will be taking ownership of making the Finnish studios shine and advising them on game concepts, production, business and strategy, as well as facilitating their collaboration with rcp headquarter experts. The role further includes scouting for new studios to expand the rcp family in Finland. This position is located in Munich, Germany.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the gaming industry
- Well networked in Finland, knows studios and people
- Good market situation knowledge
- Willing to travel to and within Finland to meet studios on a regular basis
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong project management skills
- Coaching, mentoring or consulting experience
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Very good English language
- Very good Finnish language
Other relevant skills
- Business development experience
- Corporate development experience
- 2 years of producer experience
- Public speaking experience
- Good German language is a nice-to-have
What we offer you
- Experienced and flexible team (25 members)
- Professional and friendly atmosphere
- Strong drive and attitude
- Successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style
- Opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the game industry
- Beautiful office located in the center of Munich
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
remote control productions is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.