Webseite remote control productions GmbH
- Control, refine & support the production gate process
- Define and iterate development processes
- Ensure production quality, budget and timing
- Escalation Management
- Risk Management
- Visiting and coaching Family Studios
- Due diligence of new teams
- Change management
- Experience in game production and/or project management
- Experience with agile and lean project management methodologies
- Passionate about computer and video games
- High work ethic and reliability
- Ambition to cultivate and refine a professional working environment
- Ambition to work as an entrepreneur within the company
- Strong written and verbal inter-disciplinary communication skills
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with remote teams a plus
We offer you:
- Experienced and flexible team (25 members)
- Professional and friendly atmosphere
- Strong drive and attitude
- Successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style
- Opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the game industry
- Beautiful office located in the center of Munich
- A monthly salary of 3500€ up to 5300€ gross depending on XP
At remote control productions you will join a team who is passionate about their family of studios and their products. We are driven by our desire to make ourselves and the teams we work with better in a continuous cycle of improvement. We believe in courage, we believe in learning and most of all we believe in making better games.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
remote control productions is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.