Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
TOOLS & SUPPORT PROGRAMMER (M/F)
Start date: immediately
- Adaptable: You are able to rapidly change direction when priorities shift, staying focused on the most relevant project and evolving to get it done
- A problem solver: You know a problem when you see one, and you also know that if you do not tackle it right away and fix it properly, it will come back later and bite you and your fellow developers in the rear right before the deadline of the next milestone. So you get in there, look past the obvious solutions, dig deeper and get it out of the way
- Self-managing: You collaborate with the team to potentially own any part of the project from design to implementation
- Keen on writing simple, data oriented code that is easy to read, easy to debug, easy to maintain and easy to optimize
- A team player: You are a brilliant team player, working well with others towards a common goal. Achieving results is what matters most to you, not who gets the credit
- Become part of the tech team working on our in-house game engine
- Enhance and maintain our game editor FledgEd
- Work closely with artists and designers to improve and optimize their workflows
- Create tools complementing our in-house game engine
- Maintain and improve our existing build process and CIS
- Create, test and deploy builds
- Identify and solve problems in the build
- C++, Qt, Python, Git, Perforce, SVN, TeamCity
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.