Webseite 42 Bits Entertainment
THE GOD GAME GENRE NEEDS YOU!
YOUR MISSION – LEVEL DESIGNER
42 Bits Entertainment is seeking a talented Level Designer for the development of their god game Fata Deum.
As a Level Designer you have great passion for games and its development.
You are experienced in the use of game engine toolsets such as Unity.
You will have a strong responsibility on various development steps related to level design.
- Design complete maps that are the foundation for great gameplay
- Work with the AAA tool World Creator to create maps procedurally in real-time
- Design smaller environments manually and integrate these into your maps
- Conceptualize, prototype, build, decorate, script, and optimize maps for the game
- Create amazing cutscenes / images based on your very own maps
- Collaborate with the team to create engaging gameplay scenarios
- Contribute to the overall game wherever you like
- Enthusiastic gamer with a passion for game development
- Strong knowledge of Game/ Level Design fundamentals
- Experienced in working with game engine toolsets (best: Unity)
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Strong portfolio on already designed maps or similar work results
- Experienced in developing a game
- Willing to relocate to the area around Jüchen, Germany
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced with Unity is a plus
- Experienced with World Creator is a plus
- EU citizen or a valid working permit for Germany is required
WHY 42 BITS ENTERTAINMENT?
MAKE AN IMPACT
You take responsibility of key aspects of our god game Fata Deum.
Instead of being just a small wheel in a big company each of your decision matters!
Becoming a part of a small but growing indie developer provides great career opportunities.
Become part of the core team, learn from experienced game developers, work with
uptodate and AAA-quality toolchains and grow with us!
You work in a small indie developer company with an open feedback culture.
Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, fast iterations, no politics: just pure game development!
We offer flexible working hours and an inspiring and ergonomic work environment.
In addition, livelihood is inexpensive around Jüchen, while nearby cities like Düsseldorf, Cologne, Neuss and Mönchengladbach have a lot to offer in your free time.
We are a dog-friendly company! Wuff!
And coffee and water are free!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com