Webseite AVES Reality GmbH
At AVES Reality we pursue the vision to create a virtual copy of the earth. We are building a technology to deliver highly immersive, interactive 3D world environments at real-time. Currently we are demonstrating the benefits of our solution in collaborative projects with autonomous driving companies. We are an investor-backed team of experts with diverse backgrounds in robotics, AI, systems engineering and automotive technology management. Jump on board our early-stage startup and let’s build great stuff together!
Your role and tasks:
You will design, implement, and extend our procedural 3D content pipeline to push the status-quo in virtual world generation
– Process and fuse several data sources to expand the core of our procedural content creation system
– Program and architect 3D content generation techniques to create photo-realistic and feature-rich virtual worlds and synthetic environments
– Tune and optimize our pipeline for real-time applications and integrations in industry leading game engines
What you need to succeed:
You are passionate about 3D modelling, geometry generation, and data visualization
– Experience in computer graphics, real-time rendering, or engine architectures
– Solid knowledge in C++ and Python with an understanding of geometric algorithms, material shaders, and game engine basics
– Interest in autonomous driving, sensor perception, or geospatial AI is a plus
– Mindset and willingness to learn and improve every day. Eager to find creative solutions. Ability to work in agile processes within fast-paced environments
Why it is cool to work with us:
– Startup culture where your work matters and your ideas shape our company
– Employee stock options with participation in our common successes
– Office in the mountains with joint outdoor adventures and work-life balancing
– Possibility to work remotely with regular on-site gatherings on company cost
Interested? Get in touch!
Not quite your topic? Get in touch anyway and we’ll explore other potential options together!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org