Webseite Black Forest Games GmbH
We are currently looking for a Junior Producer to work on our projects with the Unreal Engine. You will be responsible for the management of one or more aspects of the projects, working collaboratively with team leads for building roadmaps for features, identifying key success criteria, dependencies, risks, implementing workflows, troubleshooting communication, and helping teams deliver on time and in quality, and outsourcing efforts with the team. You will have frequent communication and interaction with the leads, testing teams, other producers, and outsourcers.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic to learn, change and implement; professional in an ever-friendly manner; open-minded to understand and adapt; pragmatic to push the boundaries; and ambitious to want more out of their projects, teams, and themselves.
- Ownership of specific areas of the game, and related project tracking
- Preparing and tracking schedules, identifying current and future risks & opportunities
- Making sure digital and personal communication flows on time and on target
- Prioritizing teams’ work and deliverables in regards to the constraints and goals
- Identifying and helping resolve short and long term resource and quality bottlenecks
- Helping implement and improve production pipelines, design, and communication techniques, making sure these processes are followed up on time internally and externally
- Helping coordinate across the feature teams and other teams including external marketing, QA, and HR to help conduct various activities including play-testing sessions, interviews, key asset provision, focus-testing and such
Reporting directly to the Development Director.
- 1 to 2 years of experience at a game studio working as a Producer or Project Manager
- Outstanding group-communication skills in English with proven ability to drive a team
- Proactive project and people management skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Passion for video games and quality with an eye on the “big picture”
- Ability to prioritize towards deadlines under changing conditions
- Being a relentless self-starter with ability to motivate others to get results
- Know-how in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies and tools
- Keen ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints
- Being an organized center of information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external teams
- Strong command of MS Office products
- Experience in complex action and multiplayer games
- Working know-how of the Unreal Editor
- Experience in scripting languages and/or automating project reporting
- Experience with industry-standard tools such as Confluence, Kanban boards, and common bug trackers
- Experience in outsourcer management
- Experience with documentation, and communication workflows
- Understanding of modern design principles, player expectations, and stakeholder management
What else do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days of holiday
- Competitive salary
- Green office, fresh fruits, free coffee and drinks
- Fitness area in the studio
- Stability of a successful publisher paired with creative freedom of an independent studio
- and the chance to work with a great team in an open culture where your opinion and input is always welcome and considered, beyond your dedicated task
Why join Black Forest Games?
We are a team with a long history of looking for long-term companions – we are hiring for the studio, not for the project. This is an important part of our company philosophy. Talent is always welcome, no matter where you are from. We offer a family friendly work life balance and a lot of flexibility.
Here you can work on IPs known worldwide and help shape them.
As a bonus, Black Forest Games is located in one of the most beautiful and wealthiest areas in Southern of Germany, located closely to Strasbourg, Karlsruhe and Basel. Getting here is easy, because of excellent traffic conditions – 3 airports about 30 minutes away, the Autobahn and the ICE station right around the corner. All of this in a region where kids still play in nature and ride to school by bike.
You love everything about us but you don’t want to live in Germany? No problem, lots of our developers are living across the border in Strasbourg, France and get here easily by train or car. Strasbourg is one of the biggest cities in France with 500.000 citizens.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com