Webseite Bytro Labs
As Junior Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist (F/M/X) you are part of an interdisciplinary team and support all development teams with ongoing tests for our live and in development games. You work closely with our Developers, Game Designers and Community managers.
QA and testing for all Bytro Labs live and in development games during all phases of development. Including:
- Testing features for their technical integrity and functionality
- Verification of bug reports
- Providing feedback to internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Reporting and maintaining bugs in JIRA
- Use software for testing processes such as Jira for task management, Confluence for documentation.
- You are passionate about gaming
- Ideally have basic software testing experience or programming experience
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You like to get under the hood of topics and are natural investigator
- You have good communication and social skills and you like to work in a team
- You are ideally very familiar with MMO`s or strategy games
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- You take responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Attractive location in Downtown Hamburg
- Flexible remote work solutions
- Family-friendly working hours with a great work-life Balance
- Personal development support with internal and external training
- Regular team and company events and creative breaks
- Individual language courses German and English
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
Game development is our passion!
At Bytro we strive to develop high-quality strategy games and make them accessible for all players around the world. In our eyes game development is a promise for fun and entertainment – that’s what we live and aim for!
As part of the Swedish Stillfront group, we create grand strategy games that are played by over 12 million players in 150 countries and 13 languages all over the world. Our office is located in Hamburg’s world-famous St. Pauli district, with a stunning 360° view of the harbor and the Elbe river and easy access to public transport.
Our staff is multicultural and international. We have flat hierarchies, open communication culture, and support the autonomous work of our agile working teams. We believe in efficient work where each of our employees contributes to the success of our games.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte bytro.jobs.personio.de.