Webseite Chimera Entertainment GmbH
As a Project Manager (f/m/d) at Chimera Entertainment you will create high-quality, visually appealing games within an experienced, international and flexible team of about 60 people. As a successful and ambitious company with a sustainable and transparent leadership style, all of our employees work with dedication and a team-first attitude. Working on state-of-the-art projects with high-profile partners, this will be your opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the games industry in a professional and friendly atmosphere.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Lead and coordinate a game development team during all project phases (from initial concept to release or live care)
- Plan and schedule the project & manage the production risks
- Take care of the daily development operations, meetings and needs of the team
- Ensure smooth workflows within the team and be the central communication hub for everybody
- Stakeholder management and communication with clients, partners and other departments
- Assume responsibility for the team, budget and project
- Regular reporting to the senior management
Who are we looking for:
- Minimum three years of related professional experience in the games industry
- Broad knowledge of project management tools and agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
- Deep understanding of game development in all relevant phases and of all the related departments
- Good skills with Excel, Google sheets and similar office tools
- High work ethic, reliability, drive and ambition for excellence
- Ambition to cultivate and refine a professional working environment
- A positive, team-orientated attitude and ability to manage a team with all its needs
- You love playing mobile, browser games and video games
- You have excellent communication skills in English or German both verbally and in writing
We take care of our employees and provide you with:
- A diverse and international environment
- A modern workplace right in the heart of Munich
- A free health-coach who visits our office once a week
- As much coffee & soft drinks as you want
- Regular team events
- And a lot of fun
About the Company:
Chimera Entertainment is a creative and independent development studio for digital entertainment software in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich. Our company was founded in 2006 with the support of the production house remote control productions GmbH.
In addition to developing our own IPs, we implement work for hire, from conception to completion. Gameplay and creative imagination are always in the foreground, and we promote team-work and talent. In terms of development and marketing of our high-class games, and thanks to our 10-year expertise in the field of mobile gaming and cross-platform-development as well as our award-winning portfolio of top titles such as “Angry Birds Epic” and “Angry Birds Evolution” we are one of the Germany’s leading game developers. And with you as a potential member of our ambitious over 60-strong team we want to expand our success within the coolest industry in the world.
Right now we are also working on a still confidential mobile title which will blow you away for sure.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Chimera Entertainment is part pf the rcp family.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.r-control.de.