Webseite Com2uS Euope GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Marketing Intern (m/f/d) to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This internship is intended for a minimum of three to six months. The position is based in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately. As a Marketing Intern you will:
- Support the Marketing team with analysis, forecast, and reporting of running and executed brand, influencer, and other Marketing campaigns
- Support the Marketing team in seeking and developing a network of gaming and entertainment influencers and activating them across all marketing and communication plans
- Support the Marketing team in organizing online and offline tournaments/events and related topics in collaboration with the social media team
- Support the design, approval, creation, and delivery of game merchandise for fans
- Support the content and community management team in creating social media content for our official Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, TikTok, etc. channels
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and South Korea
- Completed degree in Marketing/Communication or currently enrolled student at a later stage in your studies
- German language skills on a native level are strictly required, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Any other languages (especially French or Korean) are a big plus.
- Social Media is your thing – you bring a lot of experience with various social platforms to the table, especially Instagram; TikTok is a big plus
- A natural passion for Games, eSports, Apps, Interactive Entertainment, and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies and trends
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, MMORPG, and understanding of F2P mechanics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a multitude of projects
- Team spirit, ability to work autonomously, curiosity, and a great sense of humor!
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas
- An international working environment and offices around the globe with English being the main language
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of work from home
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee and regular team events
- Office dogs welcome! Become part of the puppy pack
- Reimbursement of transport tickets
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u.jobs.personio.de.