Webseite Com2uS Europe GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a French Community Manager to support our games and player communities. This is a full-time or part-time position in Berlin, Germany, and is available immediately.
- You will plan and create content around our top titles on social media and streaming platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Discord
- Build and maintain relationships with top players and influencers
- Respond to ticket-based customer support inquiries and assist them with COM2US support tools
- Perform functional QA and game evaluation tests for both new and existing games
- Translate game updates, community posts, and other texts from English to French
- Work together with the EU marketing team to plan and execute community events and other local initiatives
- Work closely with game developers and producers in the USA and Korea to ensure quality service provided to users
- Gather, analyze, and report community feedback and other data linked to event results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French (native level preferred)
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of cultural and ethical issues for English and French language
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action, and sports
- Experience in the gaming industry as a Game Master, Community Manager, or contributor to various media
- Additional language skills are a big plus (especially Korean, German, or Russian)
- Experience with and an affinity for social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
We want to learn more about you and your drive to work in the game industry. Please forward us a letter of motivation, in addition to your application documents, as to why you would like to work for us.
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas
- An international working environment and offices around the globe with English being the main language
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of home office
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee and regular team events
- Office dogs welcome! Become part of the puppy pack
- Seniority accrual of vacation days! Additionally, half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 10 bank holidays
- Yearly training budget for your own professional development
- Cooperate transport ticket and bike leasing to get you through Berlin
- Mobile devices as part of working equipment
- Partial reimbursement of your private phone costs
Com2uS Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies Com2uS Holdings and Com2uS. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group headquarter is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile games publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-20 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and Com2uS recently acquired Out of the Park Developments, makers of the world’s most popular Baseball manager game on PC and mobile.
As we are getting ready to expand the world of Summoners War with an upcoming MMO on mobile and PC, we are looking for support in various roles.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u.jobs.personio.de.