Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
- A gamer – you know that one key to designing great games is playing games. A lot. You love it.
- Passionate about game design and game development
- A hands-on developer – you like to use editors and scripts, and are keen to demonstrate a high level of ownership and responsibility in your day to day work
- Action and combat-driven – you can create and improve compelling combat experiences big and small, from simple introductory enemies to major boss encounters (and everything in between)
- Analytical – you have a fine understanding of the ways that combat systems can succeed or fail. You can identify when a feature is fun or not, while also exploring the causes that led to the observed outcome
- Intuitive – you know that fun, dynamic combat may start with creative analysis, but you won’t rest until it feels great when the controller is in your hands
- A born collaborator – You love working with others towards a common goal, whether with programmers, artists, producers, or fellow designers
- Become a full member of our gameplay and game design team
- Become a subject matter expert in the area of enemy design and combat feel
- Get your hands dirty – you will be responsible for a variety of combat-related tasks and express your creativity through mastery of our proprietary game development editor
- Work closely with members of different departments (art, production, and engineering)
- 2+ years professional experience in the field of game design, with an emphasis on driving combat experiences from conception to final polish
- Working knowledge of professional game development editors
- Some experience with complex scripting a plus
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.deck13.com.