Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
- A gamer – you know that one key to designing great games is playing games. A lot. You love it.
- Passionate about game design and game development
- An experienced hands-on developer – you like to use editors and scripts, and are keen to demonstrate a high level of ownership and responsibility in your day to day work
- Analytical – you have a fine understanding of the ways that combat systems can succeed or fail. You can identify when a feature is fun or not, while also exploring the causes that led to the observed outcome
- A born communicator and collaborator – You love working with others towards a shared goal, whether with programmers, artists, producers, or fellow designers
- Action and combat-driven – you are a subject matter expert in the area of enemy design and combat systems
- Become a member of our design team
- Communicate and drive the design, implementation, tuning, and polish of combat systems and features
- Inspire when working closely with members of different departments (art, production, and engineering)
- 3+ years professional experience in the field of game design, with an emphasis on driving combat experiences from conception to final polish
- Working knowledge of professional game development editors
- Experience in complex scripting is a plus
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jobs.deck13.com.