Webseite Deck13 Interactive GmbH
RETRAIN TO LIGHTING ARTIST (M/F/D)
Start date: immediately
- Passionate about sophisticated game art
- A creative and talented artist with a very good eye for art and design
- Interested in the technical aspects of games
- A dedicated team player
- Keen to demonstrate high ownership and responsibility
- Willing to retrain to become a VFX artist in the gaming industry
- Learn to fulfill the important role of a lighting artist
- Become a full member of our art team
- Create stunningly lit scenes and environments using custom tools
- Verify lighting setups and support optimization
- Take on technical tasks and problem solving based on our project’s needs
- Work closely with members of different departments (art, animation, design and tech)
- Experienced in creating 3D game art
- Experienced in Autodesk Maya or Max
- You have excellent reference material regarding 3D game art in general
- Optional: Experience in Motion Graphics and FX
- Optional: Knowledge of cinematic post production
- Optional: Knowledge of photography
If this is you, we’ll be most happy to receive your CV and work samples. Attachments should not exceed 4MB in total.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.deck13.com.