Webseite Gamevil Com2us Europe GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Manager to support us promote our games in particular to expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This can be a full-time or part-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and support all Marketing and Communication initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia, and the Middle East
- Define our Marketing strategy, roadmaps and take care of execution for our key games in alignment with overall business objectives and the brand framework across Europe
- Work on the go-to-market plan and execution for new game releases
- Planning, coordination, and execution of online and offline events (tournaments, trade fairs, community events, etc.) across Europe
- Research, establish, and manage Content Marketing partnerships with key local media and influencers
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities, and key relationships to be developed
- Identify and execute opportunities for local offline events across Europe
- Manage projects with international PR agencies, media buying partners, and other service providers
- Creating content for our Social Media channels (especially Instagram and TikTok)
- Work closely together with the European Content, Design, and Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in Mobile Game, Video Game Marketing or Entertainment Product Marketing/PR
- At least two years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian, or Korean) are a big plus
Familiar with all relevant Social Media (especially Instagram & TikTok), Streaming channels (Twitch, YouTube) and understanding of (Gaming) Influencer landscape on a European level
- A natural passion for Games, Apps, Interactive Entertainment, and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies – playing our key games is a must
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action, and sports, understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven track record of successful negotiation at management level with external partners, marketing project management, presentation skills, and working with different groups to achieve goals
- Proactive attitude, flexibility, creativity, independence, and hands-on mentality rounds up your profile
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support, and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia, and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China, and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u-jobs.personio.de.