GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, produced by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Senior Content Editor responsible for managing all aspects of content projects, which includes development, design, finance, production, presentation, evaluation and analysis, around our major game-franchises together with internal and external content creators in different languages. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- You are heading our Content Creation Team of 3
- You will report into the Director of Marketing Europe
- You are responsible for our content creation strategies for all of our EU territories, and across all Gamevil Com2us games and events
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve distinct visual identity for GVC2US EU content that is still coherent with overall company communication in other territories
- Planning and overseeing game and event-related content (game-guides, update-overview, on-site event-report etc.) together with internal and external content creators and agencies in different languages
- Budget responsibilities and management for all content creation related matters, find distribution channels
- Build and maintain relationship with top players and influencers
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to plan and develop all content creation strategy
- Track, report and evaluate community feedback on generated content to continuously improve a positive user experience
- Managing the legal side of content creation, incl. music copyright
Experience and skills required
- Degree in Mass Media Communications, Journalism, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Experience in Team and Project Management
- 3-5 years of work experience as Chief Editor, Head of Content Production or similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication compentence in English (verbal and written), other languages (especially Korean, German, French or Russian) are a big plus
- Familiar with pre-production, production, editing and post-production processes
- Passion for gaming and knowledgeable about mobile games and/or e-sports events
- Highly organized and detail oriented, hands-on mentality
- Always coming up with solutions on improving products and processes
- Proven experience with own Twitch, YouTube or other social media channels
What we offer
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks. fruits and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org