Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Senior Content Editor responsible for managing all aspects of content projects, which includes development, design, finance, production, presentation, evaluation, and analysis, around our major game-franchises together with internal and external content creators in different languages. This is a full-time or part-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- You’ll report to the Director of Marketing and support all content and marketing initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia, and the Middle East
- Responsible for our content creation strategies, planning and execution for all of our EU territories, and across all GAMEVIL Com2us games and events
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve distinct visual identity for GVC2US EU content that is still coherent with overall company communication in other territories
- Planning and overseeing game, event-related and creative content (game-guides, update-overview, on-site event-report, etc.) together with internal and external content creators and agencies in different languages on Twitch, YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Budget responsibilities and management for all content creation related matters, find distribution channels
- Build and maintain relationships with top players and influencers
- Work closely with game development and producers in USA and Korea to plan and develop all content creation strategy
- Track, report, and evaluate community feedback on generated content to continuously improve a positive user experience
- Managing the legal side of content creation, incl. music copyright
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements and benchmark with competitors
- Degree in Mass Media Communications, Journalism, Business Administration or other related fields
- Experience in Team and Project Management
- 3-5 years of work experience as (Chief) Editor, (Head of) Content Production or similar roles
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication competence in English (verbal and written), other languages (especially French, Korean, German or Russian) are a big plus
- Familiarity with pre-production, production, editing, post-production processes as well with creating production/content plans
- Passion for gaming and knowledgeable about mobile games and/or e-sports events
- Highly organized and detail oriented, hands-on mentality
- Always coming up with solutions on improving products and processes
- Proven experience with own Twitch, YouTube or other social media channels
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely given the current situation
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- When we are at the office, the basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks, and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
If you are interested in the position please apply via: https://gvc2u.jobs.personio.de/job/326752?_pc=210560#apply
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u.jobs.personio.de.