Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. The position is based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately in full-time or part-time.
- The key to your role is to seek and develop a network of gaming and entertainment influencers and activate them across all marketing and communication plans
- Develop direct relationships with key influencers and leading influencers agencies in the space, stay on top of their radar, serve them the suitable content for production and be the key story telling driver for the brand
- You’ll report into the Head of UA and support all Marketing and Communications initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Support the planning and execution of local offline events across Europe by activating suitable influencer talents through online and offline campaigns
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities and key relationships to be developed
- Work closely with the European Event, Content and Community management teams in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Plan, execute and report results of all campaigns to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements, negotiate contracts and be responsible for local budgets
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in Mobile Game, Video Game Marketing or Entertainment Product Marketing/PR
- At least two years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication
- (Business) fluent French language skills, strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, Russian or Korean) are a big plus
- Social Media is your thing – you bring a lot of experience with various social platforms to the table, especially Instagram; TikTok is a big plus
- Understanding of gaming influencer landscape on a European level and its importance for product promotion in competitive market
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS, action and sports, understanding of free to play basics
- Proven track record of successful negotiation at management level and with external partners, presentation skills, ability to work with different groups to achieve goals
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactive attitude, creativity, and hands-on mentality rounds up your profile
- Willingness to travel
- You’ll benefit from flat hierarchies and a lot of room to realize your own ideas in your area of responsibility and beyond
- An international working environment with offices around the globe and a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The basics of course: free drinks, fruits, snacks and coffee
- Regular team events
- A generous budget for your own professional development
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW ON OUR CAREER PAGE https://gvc2u.jobs.personio.de/job/236376?_pc=210561#apply
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-5 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision for Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte gvc2u.jobs.personio.de.