Webseite GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-10 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and recently published Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Marketing Manager to help us launch new titles across Europe and expand the reach of our Summoners War brand. This is a full-time position based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Report to the Director of Marketing and support all marketing and communications initiatives for GAMEVIL and COM2US across Europe, Russia and the Middle East
- Research, establish and manage content marketing partnerships with key local media and influencers
- Negotiate and manage contracts and invoicing with agencies and vendors across Europe
- Identify new market trends, business opportunities and key relationships to be developed
- Identify and execute opportunities for local offline events across Europe
- Manage projects with international PR agencies, media buying partners and other service providers
- Work closely with the European Community Management team in Berlin, as well as with international teams in the USA and Korea
- Forecast and report results of all projects to comply with internal performance benchmark requirements
Experience and skills required
- Relevant university education or comparable work experience in mobile game, video game marketing or entertainment product marketing/PR
- At least two years of professional experience in marketing or communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; other languages (especially German, French, Russian or Korean) a big plus
- Familiar with all relevant Social Media channels, understanding of (gaming) influencer landscape on a European level
- A natural passion for games, apps, interactive entertainment and a strong knowledge of relevant industry technologies
- Familiarity with various online/mobile game genres such as role-playing, FPS/Action and sports, understanding of F2P basics
- Great attention to detail and project management skills, ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing a multitude of projects
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Proven track record of successful negotiation at management level, marketing project management and working with different groups to achieve goals
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Marketing Manager” to email@example.com.
Please refer to this job advertisement in your application.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, senden Sie Ihre Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org